iPad Giveaway Contest Disclosure
Peoples State Bank of Wells
iPad Giveaway Contest Disclosure
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up electronically at https://www.facebook.com/peoplesstatebankwells/ or in person at Peoples State Bank of Wells, 98 3rd Street SE, Wells MN. You must be 18 years of age at date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Minnesota and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Peoples State Bank of Wells, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Peoples State Bank of Wells as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting on February 19th 2018 at 8 am and ending March 9th 2018 at 6 pm. All entries must be received by March 9, 2018 at 5 pm.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign may be entered by commenting on Facebook contest posts. You may enter once per post. Entry can also be made in person, at Peoples State Bank of Wells. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Peoples State Bank of Wells. You may not enter more once by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Peoples State Bank of Wells.
5. Prizes: The Winner the will receive an iPad Air (Wi-Fi, 32 GB, color space grey). The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Peoples State Bank of Wells. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Peoples State Bank of Wells to use Winner’s name, likeness, photo and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Peoples State Bank of Wells. Winner will be notified by Facebook private message or telephone within three (3) days following selection of Winner. Peoples State Bank of Wells shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 2 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT PEOPLES STATE BANK OF WELLS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest , You understand and agree that Peoples State Bank of Wells, anyone acting on behalf of Peoples State Bank of Wells, and Peoples State Bank of Wells’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Peoples State Bank of Wells. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Peoples State Bank of Wells from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Peoples State Bank of Wells may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Peoples State Bank of Wells reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Peoples State Bank of Wells’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Peoples State Bank of Wells may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Peoples State Bank of Wells. Peoples State Bank of Wells reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Peoples State Bank of Wells has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Peoples State Bank of Wells reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Peoples State Bank of Wells and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Peoples State Bank of Wells, 98 3rd Street SE, Wells MN, 56097.
13. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Peoples State Bank of Wells is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Last revised 2/19/18